Total Pageviews

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cupcake Events

In this post, I'm going to write about festive ways to add fun to a party or event.

In weddings, you can use a variety of fun cupcake designs to make a master piece. I would suggest using a delicious cake a frosting combo with sprinkles that look like pearls. You can purchase these in white and gold. If you pick a dark colored frosting, you probably will want to use white. If you are using a lighter color, gold pearls will show up better. In addition to pearls, I'd add some colorful fondant or gum paste flowers.

This is my birthday cupcake from last year!
If you are planning a birthday party, I would get a giant cupcake pan. You can purchase one from a local baking store. You can also find one from a local cupcakery. Last year for my birthday, I for my cake from Cupcake in Charleston, SC. 


 
Another festive idea, would be to put together a simple, but amazing cupcake display. There are so many options like caterpillars or even a cupcake barn or jungle full of animals. So if there's a party coming up, don't hesitate to volunteer for the dessert!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment