Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010


This is the recipe we used, but ours didn't quite turn out so good.
Hey! Friday didn't turn out how it was planned, but I still had a blast!!! I went to my aunt's house to make a cake, instead of cupcake day. Cupcake day will be postponed until next week. The cake was cherry chocolate and it turned out great. Though I had fun today, I was still remided why I love cupcakes. We had a few cake disasters. One cake layer fell apart (that would never happen with a cupcake). The cake still tasted GREAT though!!! It had a cherry/sour cream frosting and a creamy chocolate base. YUM!!!! Also, the cake was topped with chocolate dipped cherries. I have plans to turn the cake recipe into a cupcake recipe soon, so I'll blog after the results. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment