Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Frosting Filled Cupcakes

One day when I was at my Grandma's house, she made me, my sisters, and my cousin cupcakes. My cousin had a great idea! She wanted to make the cupcakes frosting filled! So we carefully took a knife and cut a circle in the middle of the cupcake, but not all the way to the bottom. Then, we carved the circle out with a spoon and filled the hole with chocolate frosting (it doesn't have to be chocolate obviously). Finally, we replaced the top back on and it was done!!! Another way to do it was to buy the frosting in a can that comes with a frosting tip and just stick the tip in the center of the top of the cupcake and squeeze the tip to make the frosting come out. I love these cupcakes because they are just as good as normal cupcakes, but the are a LOT cleaner and not as messy unless you add more frosting on top (i wouldn't suggest you do so, but some people would disagree).

No comments:

Post a Comment