Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes

I recently made Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes and my little sister LOVED them! It was a whole lot simpler than it sounds and looks. All you have to do is place the flat end of the ice cream cone in the cupcake pan. The cones are smaller than the holders in the pan, but I didn't have any problems with that. Then, I filled the cones 3/4 of the way (a full ice cream scoop) with batter and put them in the oven on 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Finally, frost and decorate the cupcakes. I would recommend using white frosting, fudge, and sprinkles to mimic the look of a real ice cream. This recipe is great for birthdays! :-) The picture at the top looks a lot like mine turned out. Later, I'll post pictures of mine. So keep checking my blog for updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment